Sunday, September 21, 2008

For moments for self...



Read somewhere today, '...reduce clutter in life and life will turn better...'.

Removing physical clutter i.e. cleaning up room and bringing stuff in place helps, always. Did that yesterday and it was: wow!

Removing mental clutter just needs few moments with self. Few moments, where I just leisurely sit and enjoy my moment of inactivity. Today, on a bright Sunday morning I loved the sun and the time I spent with my self, the moments trimming the nails just flew by and I realised how calm I was with the clutter settling down.

The whole day passed with peace - had gone out for shopping but was quick to be back on the goal...studies. So, those few moments not only helped the present, they helped the near-term present as well.

I really loved the chair and the peace and the sun and the cutting down of clutter. Few aha! moments for me. Life is good.

No comments: