Saturday, September 29, 2007

Come back into the shell

Standing at/on the terrace of the office with the senior director and trying to decipher life's mantra, I stood surprised by the simplicity and risk appetite of the man in front of me. Analyzing has gone into the blood the so much so that , judgment has become a habit. I listened to him, agreed to him, disagreed to him; but all this while; I was all thinking - Why has this man not done what he says? And if he does, why does he not show it off.

Questions were many, answers none. But determined to take a take-away out of the whole scene, I got one thing - 'You need to not only think different, but you need to follow that with passion as well'.

Passions need (to) be discovered, nourished and as life vanishes like a mild cigarette; keep an eye on number of hours spend on nourishing passions. They are less and as we age, passions die out...Truth remains - we are INTO the matrix and getting out needs a mental transformation. Which is not possible without 'free thinking - free action'.

In spite of knowing all this; like the pets of my landlord, who run away and come back home in a couple (of) days... I too moven, shaken to think at times; come back into my shell within a couple (of) hours.

No comments: